We are hiring writers and bloggers from anywhere in the world. Must love Eventing.
We’re looking for smart and passionate Eventing addicts to join the Eventing Connect team to help tell our readers what is happening in the Eventing world today. If you’re always up on the latest Eventing topics that Eventers love, we want you to join us!
An ideal candidate will have a passion for Eventing, the ability to work closely with our editor and team in a fun but deadline oriented environment and will be eager to help the team create the most interesting, surprising, awesome stories out there.
- Writing 1-3 Eventing news stories or blogs a week as well as occasional longer features
- Working with editors on content ideas, calendar, and coverage
- Work with social team to market content
- Editorial research and curation
- If you’re young or any age actually, scrappy, hungry, and passionate about Eventing and writing with good grammar skills, please apply. We don’t care if you have been published or not. We pride ourselves in discovering talent!
- We encourage writers with all levels of experience to apply
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with WordPress and social media platforms would be helpful (Not a dealbreaker. We will teach you.)
- A great sense of humour, self-motivation, and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently
Benefits & Perks
- Exposure: Get eyeballs on your work and broadcast yourself to the world
- Voice: The chance to write about topics you care about in your own voice
- Audience: Eventing Connect is read by thousands of visitors worldwide
- Self-Promotion: Posts will include bylines to help you promote your blog, website, etc
- Perks: Covering and attending Eventing competitions
- Convenience: Work from anywhere in the world
- Send an email to Sable here: Sable@eventingconnect.today
- Your background and why you want to work for Eventing Connect
- Sample of your work
- Salary expectations