Check in every Tuesday for our Top 10 list that could feature just about anyone or anything related to Eventing. No rider, owner, coach, or nation is off limits.
Remember: “Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.”
Tuesday’s Top 10 – Crazy Eventing fan behaviour that cannot be tolerated
10. Sitting on the benches out in the field… they are cross-country jumps.
9. Telling off a judge. They are not the same as referees.
8. Cheering wildly as rails fall down.
7. Intimidating your team’s competition by intentionally spooking a rival horse. (Well sometimes Canadians do that and then Brazil does it back.)
6. Waving pompoms in the stands.
5. Stomping your feet to pump up your favourite rider when they enter the dressage arena.
4. Laughing at the losers on social media.
3. Running off with the winning crop.
2. Throwing horse treats into the ring.
1. Singing Na Na Na Na Hey Hey-ey Goodbye when someone gets eliminated.