WARNING: Only read if you have a sense of humour
Check in every Tuesday for our Top 10 list that could feature just about anyone or anything related to Eventing. No rider, owner, coach, or nation is off limits.
Remember: “Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.”
Tuesday’s Top 10 -Excuses for never competing at a CCI4*
10. I made the safe choice and went to University.
9. My horse never liked flying changes and I did not want to put any pressure on him.
8. I could never find a good enough coach.
7. My parents were too poor.
6. The FEI made the qualifications too hard.
5. Every year I tried, my horse went lame.
4. I caught baby fever.
3. My horses were always so good that once they were at the three-star level, someone would buy them for an outrageous amount of money.
2. I could never get past the one-star level.
1. Why bother, Michael Jung will win anyways.
Check out more of Tuesday’s Top 10