WARNING: Only read if you have a sense of humour
Check in every Tuesday for our Top 10 list that could feature just about anyone or anything related to Eventing. No rider, owner, coach, or nation is off limits.
Remember: “Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.”
Tuesday’s Top 10 – Online courses every Eventer NEEDS to take
10. “How to dress for the soup kitchen – so you cannot be identified as a rider.”
9. “The big choice: Health or disability insurance when you can only afford one.”
8. “How to marry rich.” Includes the bonus course – “Coping strategies when your rich spouse is ugly”.
7. “Ways to sneak your dog into a hotel room to avoid extra pet charges.”
6. “Dealing with disappointment day in, day out.”
5. “25 recipes using only ingredients from The Dollar Tree.”
4. “Become a farrier, equine masseuse, equine dentist and truck mechanic in six months.”
3. “How to set up a Go Fund Me page that will bring in $10,000 a day – guaranteed.”
2. “How to rob a bank with a riding crop and not get caught.”
1. “How to fake a smile and graciously congratulate the Bucks, Boyds and Phillips on their new rides… again.
Check out more of Tuesday’s Top 10