WARNING: Only read if you have a sense of humour
Check in for our Top 10 list that could feature just about anyone or anything related to Eventing. No rider, owner, coach, or nation is off limits.
Remember: “Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.”
Today’s Top 10 – New Year’s resolutions your horse is aiming for
10. I’ll gallop full throttle on cross-country so we never have time faults again.
9. I vow to become a better jumper. I’m going to practice all day hopping out of my paddock.
8. You seem kind of nervous about ditches so I won’t jump them anymore.
7. I hear my shoes are expensive so I’ll keep throwing them off until you realize they are unnecessary. Use the money for some new shoes for yourself!
6. I’m taking up jogging… in dressage, during the free walk.
5. I want to spend more time at home this year so I will not be loading onto the trailer. Just a heads up.
4. I didn’t get a new saddle for Christmas so I guess I have to blatantly roll with the one I have. HINT?
3. I will teach you to have quieter legs by bucking you off every time a spur grazes my side.
2. I’m going to quit jumping totally; I hear it is bad for my joints.
1. You need to lose wait and I can help. You will be doing a few laps to catch me every morning…just because I love you.