WARNING: Only read if you have a sense of humour
Check in every Tuesday for our Top 10 list that could feature just about anyone or anything related to Eventing. No rider, owner, coach, or nation is off limits.
Remember: “Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.”
Tuesday’s Top 10 – Things riders think on cross-country
10. Jump judge, your chair is on my line… You better duck!
9. I need to start exercising, I can’t breathe and it is only fence 11!
8. I’m getting run off with!
7. Sh*t… Where is my next fence?
6. Lost my stirrup… Argh… Won’t skip “No Stirrup November” this year.
5. Definitely need a stronger bit.
4. I’m so thirsty, if I fall in the water I don’t even care.
3. This is gonna hurt!
2. As if I’m paying to do this…
1. I swallowed a fly, perhaps I’ll die.